The Humanitarian Order of the Southern Cross
The OSC (Order of the Southern Cross) was founded in June 2010 by Col. Michael Thornley.
At its core are the values of Faith Unity & Charity.
- we bring together people from many faiths and ideals working together in the name of Peace and Humanity
- we stand together as one for our global children and the communities in which they live.
- we are a platform creating an International voice for those that have no voice
- we are ‘Humanity in Action’
- we are ‘Real’ people doing ‘Real’ work around the world
- our primary focus is on the education, health and the general well-being of our global children.
As a ‘non monetary‘ organisation, our most important Asset is Our People!
The Humanitarian Order of the Southern Cross (OSC) is both an NGO (Non-governmental organisation) and a NPO (Non-profit organisation).
The OSC is an unincorporated, non-monetary and voluntary organisation.
The OSC is registered as an NGO with the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA).
The OSC is registered with the European Commission – reg. 906716910
The OSC is an official member of the NATO Memorial Foundation
Working to ensure that the education, health & welfare of our global children is developed & maintained and supporting the communities in which they live
Our Motto- “Faith, Unity & Charity”
Faith– Faith in humanity & the right of an individual to follow their own faith, ideal or belief.
Unity– The bringing together of people from around the world in the name of humanity.
Charity– Working to ensure that the education, health & welfare of our global children is developed & maintained.
Over the years, the OSC has represented various charitable endeavours and has promoted nobility, chivalry, spirituality and humanitarian aspects of society.
At its core are the values of Faith Unity & Charity. These values continue today as a shining beacon for OSC members the world over.
© 2017-2018. All rights reserved. Certain photographs are borrowed in good faith for humanitarian purposes only.