- All positions are given on merit alone at the discretion of the Grand Master.
- All positions hold an expectation of an appointed member being ‘Active in Humanity’, as per our credo.
- All positions are held by the Grand Master of the OSC who will deputise worthy brothers or sisters to these roles.
- All positions will be transferred back to the Grand Master immediately upon non-performance or when disrepute is brought upon the Organisation. These positions may be reappointed when a suitable candidate comes forth.
The OSC is a non monetary Organisation. Individuals or groups of individuals may raise moneys independently for charitable purposes
The structure of the OSC reflects its proud origins as a civil Order of Chivalry, retaining the same ideals and values since its inception in 2010.
The ranks are as follows
– Senior Commander (Larger geographical areas)
– National Commander (Countries/non-political zones)
– Ambassadors – (equaling National Commander)
– Regional Commander (States or Provinces)
– District Humanitarian Officer (Local districts/divisions)
– Humanitarian Officer (Field workers)
- All positions are deputised on merit alone at the discretion of the Grand Master.
- Humanitarian Officers represent the OSC in their respective communities.
- Humanitarian Officers are the backbone of the OSC as field workers and volunteers in Humanity
Expectations are to be ‘Active in Humanity’; recommend like-minded brothers and sisters to the OSC; liaise closely with their National and Regional Commanders and work as a team with members and supporters of the OSC and other humanitarian organisations.
For membership inquiries forward an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017-2018. All rights reserved. Certain photographs are borrowed in good faith for humanitarian purposes only.