- The formation of Chapters (Field Branches) is encouraged to bring together both OSC Humanitarian Officers and volunteers alike in order to work on community projects in the field.
- Any request for the formation of an OSC Chapter must be forwarded to the Grand Master for approval.
- Proposed Chapter names are to be included within the submission, along with an explanation behind the choice of a Chapter name.
- Chapter co-ordinator will be appointed and will liaise with the applicable National or Regional Commander.
Executives of the OSC ‘Fountain of Love Chapter’ in Cape Coast, Ghana
1. Brave Heart Tiger Chapter – Malaysia
2. Thunderbolt Chickamauga Chapter – U.S.A.
( Named for the Native American Nation by Chickamauga Chapter Members)
3. Southern Cross Chapter – Australia
( National Chapter under the Grand Master)
4. Cross of Burgundy Chapter (Cruz de Borgona) – Spain
5. Michael Thornley Chapter- Ghana
( Named for the Grand Master by the Chapter members)
6. June Thornley Chapter- Central Region, Ghana
( Named in honour of the Grand Master’s mother by the Chapter members)
7. Ellis Thornley Chapter – Eastern Region, Ghana
( Named in honour of the Grand Masters late father by the Chapter members)
8. Garden of Light Chapter – Michigan, USA
9. Hervey Bay Chapter – Queensland, Australia
10. I-Rejoice Love Foundation Chapter- Nigeria
11. Compassion Heart Chapter – Greater Accra, Ghana
12. Fountain of Love Chapter – Cape Coast, Ghana
16. Winnie Logan Chapter – England
17. Living Hope Chapter – Kampala, Uganda